Now is Your Time...
If You've Been Dreaming About How to Get Paid as a Special Education Expert, This Is For You!
Special Education Parents and Teachers,
I know you have "been there and done that" at the IEP table and you never want anyone to feel the way you did in the very beginning.
Sleepless nights, constant worry, too many cups of coffee, and always having Kleenex nearby.
You're now on the other side of all of the overwhelm, you can see all that is possible in Special Education and you're ready to help others.
Maybe you want to help parents navigate a system that feels so unfair.
Maybe you want to help teachers feel confident in the classroom and at the IEP table.
You're not sure exactly how you're going to fill your calendar with clients you can coach through the Special Education system, but you 100% know you can't stand by and watch Special Education stay the same.
That's exactly why you're going to join us at our next Master IEP Coach® Business Building weekend!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is not a program that teaches you how to start a traditional advocacy business focused on an "us vs them" mentality. ALL strategies to help you become a Master IEP Coach® will be collaborative and focused on teamwork between home and school.
*Master IEP Coach® programs are the ONLY training program where parents, teachers, admins, and therapists ALL learn TOGETHER!
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
At your Master IEP Coach® Business Building weekend, you’ll learn how to finally find the resources, connections, and proven methods you need to become the IEP Coach your community needs.Sign Me Up!
When You Join Us at a Master IEP Coach® Business Building Weekend, You Can Finally…
- Learn to tell your story and build credibility FAST in your community.
- Have the website you need to attract your ideal client
- Know how to build an email list with parents who have been looking for IEP help
- Learn from Nationwide Master IEP Coach® Experts who are currently running successful IEP Coaching practices
A well-written and well-executed IEP can change a child's future.
We'll cover exactly what you need to do to help more families get the IEP they need while being paid for your expertise!
What's Included In Your
Master IEP Coach®
Business Building Weekend...
IEP Coaching Business Development
You'll be guided through proven Master IEP Coach® Methods, including:
- Social Media
- Websites - You can leave the weekend with a whole new site!
- Learn to Build an email list with people who want to hear from you
You’ll have the confidence, tools, and support you need to build your IEP Coaching business.
Executing Your Plan
With your confidence high from day one, you'll be ready to start working on YOUR business. You’ll learn how to:
- Set Your Prices with Confidence
- Build Multiple Streams of Income
- Set and Reach Your Financial Goals
You’ll finish the day with answers to your most burning IEP Coaching business questions.
Small Group Consult with Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed
The secret sauce to walking away with confidence is getting answers to your specific IEP Coaching questions:
- If you are new to IEP Coaching, Catherine will help you launch your IEP Coaching practice with ideas you've never thought of before!
- If you already have an IEP Coaching business, Catherine will help you get to the next level by working smarter, not harder.
Got a follow-up IEP Coaching business question after your small group time with Catherine? She'll give you her personal email and you can send her a follow-up question for 24 hours after your Business Building weekend!
Resources & Relationships
Special Education often feels like a lonely island with a lack of community and resources. By the end of your IEP Coaching business weekend, you will:
- Create Your Own Master IEP Coach® Business Building Toolbox to Take Home
- Have New Relationships and Resources You Never Knew About Before
- Never have to do Special Education alone again
You’ll finish the weekend with a clear plan of what you need to do next in your role at the IEP table and you'll have the support to make it happen!
A Master IEP Coach® Business Building Weekend is right for you if...
- You spend a ridiculous amount of time dreaming about getting paid to help others with IEPs
- Your friends and family just don't get why you're so determined to help others fix IEPs
- You've read all the books, watched all the YouTube videos, and lurked in all the Facebook groups about building a business, but you still feel unsettled about getting paid as an IEP Coach.
We're Your Master IEP Coach Community!
Founded by Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed, Master IEP Coach® is the ONLY Special Education training community that includes EVERYONE at the IEP table.
ALL Master IEP Coach® programs are designed for parents, teachers, admins, and therapists to learn TOGETHER.
With over 25 years of experience professionally in Special Education and being a special needs sibling, Catherine has been training parents and teachers internationally with the perspective of all sides of the IEP table.
We can't wait to meet you!
Pick Your Favorite Spot!
Where Will You
Become a Master IEP Coach®?
ALL LOCATIONS ARE LIMITED TO 12 ATTENDEES
Training Days are 9am - 3pm.
This is NOT your typical IEP training!
- Seattle Bonus Experience: We've Got a Surprise for You at Pikes Place Market
- Atlanta Bonus Experience: We're walking to the World of Coca-Cola for sips and snacks
- Milwaukee Bonus Experience - Get ready to experience fun and food at the Third Street Market Hall
Master IEP Coach® Business Building weekends are small events, with IEP experts, that allow YOU to get exactly what YOU need to become the IEP Coach your community needs.
Got a Question?
Want to Get on a Waitlist?
Tell Us What You Need So We Can Help!