Bring your child's IEP and let's work together!
Learn how to choose the right IEP goals, build inclusion plans, and resolve conflict.
Members Only Event for DSAGWS
This isn't just any special education workshop!
You'll learn NEW strategies for your child's IEP and get specific answers for YOUR child!
Bring Your Child's IEP and Learn...
- The #1 Section of the IEP You Need to Change Before Your Next Meeting
- Learn What Should NOT be in Your Child's Education Plan
- Determine What IEP Goals Your Child Should be Working On THIS Year
- How to Get More Services for Your Child without Fighting
- How to Finally Feel Confident that Your Child is Making Meaningful Progress
- Take Home Checklists & Tools to Help You Before, During, and After Your Next Meeting
- Access to Small Group IEP Consulting with Catherine
Who is Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed? For over 25 years, Catherine Whitcher, M.Ed has been sitting at IEP tables helping parents, teachers, and teams create IEPs that work! Her brother has Down syndrome and she watched him struggle through the school system. Determined to change special education, she became a special education teacher with Masters degree and multiple teaching certificates. After just a few years of teaching, Catherine was in high demand for special education consulting and speaking. She left the classroom and dedicated herself to changing special education by helping hundreds of families every year. When districts experienced her collaborative, common sense approach to solving even the toughest problems, they soon started hiring Catherine to help their special education teams "from the inside".
Catherine is the founder of Master IEP Coach®, the Special Education Inner Circle™, and the IEP Resource Room™
NEVER have you ever gone to a free workshop AND gotten specific help for your child, but YES, this is happening!
Location & Time:
IMPORTANT: Links to Register for Small Group IEP Coaching from 10am-1pm on September 8th will be sent by email, direct from DSAGWS, closer to the event. Use the form below to save your spot for the evening IEP workshop. Space is limited!
REGISTRATION for DSAGWS Members Only
September 8th, 6pm-8pm
Not a Member of DSAGWS?
Looking for an IEP Workshop in Your Area or IEP Support?
Fill Out This Form So We Can Help!